I go to tons of games every season, so much so that I have to tell my kids not to let me buy anything that is red or black! Right now I’m packing for our last basketball trip of the year. It’s East Coast National Championships!!! Here is what I’m packing. Everything is mix and match which makes it super easy in case it’s a little cold or decides to warm up or I just ain’t feeling it.
- I’m bringing three tanks: white, red, black.
- Three pairs of jeans: skinny, flared and straight all in a dark wash
- Four pairs of shoes: sparkly black flats, red/black satin flats, tennis shoes and pink Sperry’s.
- Red jacket
- Black short sleeve shirt with a mock turtleneck. (My fave cuz I can do the Audrey Hepburn look and slick my hair back in a ponytail and do simple makeup with a cat eye and red lips) Easy peasy!
- Grey shirt with a ruffle
- Red and beige baseball shirt
- Team shirt that is sleeveless
- White long sleeve shirt.
- A lightweight sweater in case it gets really cold one day.
- White and pink short sleeve for a day when I’m not in the mood for team colors.
Packing for trips is really easy if you can mix and match. Even the jewelry I’m taking can be worn with each of the outfits. Now to go cheer on the team!