Believe it or not, I’ve not really done much decorating for the 4th of July before. This year I decided to do more than just hang the flag outside. I did this for about $5.
- The tablecloth and candle are from the Dollar Tree ~ $2
- The candlestick is from Hobby Lobby ~ $3.50 on clearance!!!!!
- The Coca-Cola salt and pepper shakers were a gift from my hubby a few months ago.
- The doily was a wedding gift from 23 years ago (from Neiman Marcus!)
- The flags I already had and honestly I think my aunt gave them to me.
- The white bottles are actually Starbucks bottles that I painted white on the inside. If you flip them around you can see the word milk painted on them like an old-fashioned milk bottle. They’re from a baby shower.
I love how it turned out! So simple and relaxed, but I think pretty. You don’t have to spend a lot of money on your decorations for them to be fabulous. Look at what you already own, get inspiration from places like Pinterest and fill in where you need to with a simple purchase or two. Today I may go and find some bunting to use as curtain toppers! Hobby Lobby is having a 66% off sale!